Monday, April 2, 2012

{New to the Shop} Owl Love You Collection


Our Owl Love You custom printable party collection is simply a hoot!  My sweet neighbor Mary asked if I could help put together a baby shower for her friend incorporating the mommy to be's Owl themed nursery layette from Kids Line Dena Happi.  I of course was happy to assist.  I used the nursery decor as my inspiration pulling colors of pink, orange, green, blue, brown and yellow to create the collection's color palette.  I also used my daughter's Oopsie Daisy Owl art print I purchased at Target as inspiration when putting the printable designs together.   The Owl Love You printable collection is fun and bright and one that is perfect for celebrating the upcoming arrival of a baby girl, baby boy or gender surprise.




 












The "Owl Love You" printable collection includes:

1. Invitation (5 x 7)
2. Owl Pennant Banner (oh baby)
3. Blank patterned pennant banner
4. Wrappers (owl)
5. Blank Gift Tags/Labels (custom text for additional fee)
6. Blank tents/placecards (custom text for additional fee)
7. Wish tags (my wish for you...)
8. 2 Inch Party Decor (owl love you forever, owl, {name's) baby shower, it's a (gender)!
8. 2 inch favor tags (thank you)
9. Cake toppers/table decor/lollipops (name's baby shower, owl)
10. Welcome sign (Welcome to name's Baby shower)

Text can be customized. Please email me for info. 

The “Owl Love You” printable collection is currently on sale for 50% off in my etsy shop HERE until April 13, 2012.

2" Scallop Circle Craft Punch

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover