Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{Must Have Book} Kara's Party Ideas


I am excited to share with you that one of my favorite bloggers Kara Allen has a new book called Kara's Party Ideas! As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of Kara's popular blog Kara's Party Ideas, the place for all things party.  I came across her incredible blog quite a while ago and instantly fell in love with the wide variety of party themes she has featured.   Since then, I have used her blog for inspiration when styling my own party tables. 

I was incredibly honored to have had past parties of mine featured on her blog which you can see here and here!  Now you too can create the perfect party with Kara's book Kara's Party Ideas.  Her book also includes a CD containing printable invites and party decor to go along with many of the party themes! A must-have guide which includes stunning pictures, tutorials and more!

Pre-order your copy today HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover