Monday, July 16, 2012

{New to the Shop} Let's Set Sail Collection

 

In May, I began working on a new party collection for my daughters.  We decided on a nautical beach themed party and I have to say that this collection is my favorite one that I have created thus far.  It is with great excitement that I share with you our newest printable collection called Let's Set Sail.  The designs include a fun color palette consisting of a bubblegum pink, fuchsia, sunny yellow and navy that cheer for celebration!  My goal was to create a party collection that can be easily recreated for children and adult parties and one that can be used for any occasion or event.


Sailboat and anchors in the party's color scheme were used throughout the party decor and printables including the cupcake toppers, dessert labels and party favors.

 

 

The dessert table consisted of a tiered cake, cupcakes and cake balls from Sweet Treets Bakery, nautical themed cookies from Sweet Goosie Girl and sailboat lollipops from Vintage Confections that matched the party's theme perfectly.  The centerpiece for the table was a cake topped with a matching sail boat I constructed out of paper.  I made a layered jello dessert (recipe coming soon) and tied wooden hand stamped spoons with matching twine from InTheClear.  I created a tower of donuts glazed with icing that resembled lifesavers.  To tie the look all together, I used my daughter Madeleine's ruffled curtain panel from Pottery Barn Kids as a backdrop for the dessert table.  
The birthday girls wore adorable custom tanks adorned with bows, a heart and anchor that were hand stamped with their names created by my sweet friend Melissa of Oh Fiddlesticks.  The girls wore matching bow hair bands made by Sweet and Sassy Boutique.

 

 





 

 




 

 

 




 

 

 
 

The "Let's Set Sail" collection includes:

1. Invitation
2. Striped Flag Banner
3. Wrappers
4. Blank Gift Tags/Labels
5. Blank tents/placecards
6. 2.25 Inch Party Decor
7. 2.25 inch Party Tags
8. 2.25 inch favor tags
9. Cake toppers/table decor/lollipops
10. Welcome sign
11. Straw flags
12. Happy Birthday Cake Banner

The "Let's Set Sail" printable party collection is currently on sale for 50% off in my etsy shop HERE through July 25, 2012

 I have to say thank you to all of the wonderful contributors who helped to make the Let's Set Sail party perfect. The party could not have been such a success without their beautiful products.

Cake, Cupcakes and Cake Balls - Sweet Treets Bakery
Anchor Cookies - Sweet Goosie Girl
Sailboat Lollipops - Vintage Confections
Hair Accessories - Sweet and Sassy Boutique
Straws, Favor Tubes, Hand Stamped Spoons, Twine - InTheClear

Vendor Credits & Resources

Striped Place Mats - West Elm
White Dessert Plates, Lantern, Captain's Wheel, Pillows, Wooden Boxes - HomeGoods
Yellow Cupcake Stand - ThePaperedNest
Pink and Yellow Gumballs - Candy Machines
Donuts - Shipleys Austin
Sailboat, Favor and Napkins Wooden Containers - Michaels
Skirts - Childrens Place
Dessert Table Backdrop - Pottery Barn Kids

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Stefanie!!!!! This party is SO CUTE!!! I LOVE the color palette and your tablescapes are beautiful! I am just dying over the adorable cookies and jello cups, and pretty much everything else. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S~
    LOVE the colors, theme, printable set...just perfect! Thank YOU so much for another wonderful opportunity to work together. I have cherished each collaboration!

    xxoo
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i love it. love the colors very much!
    Lior :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love idea! I like your work and website

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! How did you make the twine-covered Happy Birthday centerpiece (what's inside)? Is it filled with sand? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover