Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{New to the Shop} Butterfly Party Collection + Hostess with the Mostess Blog Contributor


Today is such an exciting day.  Not only am I sharing our newest party collection but I am also thrilled to announce that I am the newest contributor for one of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess.  You can view my very first post HERE.  Without further ado, I look forward to sharing all of the details of our new collection which is a butterfly themed party that is sure to delight with its creative details.  With butterfly silhouettes and a soft color palette that includes beautiful ikat patterns, this playful purple party is perfect for birthday parties, baby showers and bridal showers too!



The cake was a vanilla buttercream that was embellished with white gumballs.








Tin canisters were wrapped with paper matching the party's color palette and topped with tissue paper poms.  You can view the diy tutorial for making the tissue paper poms HERE.



Click HERE for our easy sew diy lavender sachet tutorial.




The "Flutterby Butterfly" collection includes:

1. Double Sided Invitation
2. Happy Birthday Pennant Banner
3. Ikat Pattern Pennant Banner
4. Wrappers
5. Blank Gift Tags/Labels
6. Blank tents/placecards
7. 2. Inch Party Decor
8. 2 inch favor tags
9. Cake toppers/table decor
10. Welcome sign
11. Straw flags

The "Flutterby Butterfly" printable party collection is currently on sale for 50% off in my etsy shop HERE through May 15, 2013.

Vendor Credits & Resources

Butterfly Cookies - Charlie's Cakes and Cookies
Buttefly Soap Favors - Favor Boutique by Angelique
Paper Straws - InTheClear
White Gumballs - Party City
Meringue Cookies - World Market
Ruffled Cake Plates: Pier One
Paper Butterfly Silhouettes - Silhouette Portrait

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I would like to know the cake pan size used to bake this huge cake
    Wonderful page:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in buying this set, but your etsy page says you have taken a break? is there any way to purchase still? This is exactly what I am looking for my daughters 4th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, could you message me at stefanie@annaandblue.com

      Chat soon!

      Delete
    2. Hi Julia, I reopened my shop today and will slowly start adding more items. Stefanie

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover